The primary function of the Dental Assistant is to assist the Dentist and Dental Hygienist to provide oral care. The Dental Assistant collects health information, captures and records X-Rays, prepares instrument trays, assists with procedures as required, records medical and other data in the Electronic Health Record, maintains PPE and sterilizes operatories and instruments routinely. Dental Assistants are responsible for patient care and patient flow as well as health center duties including reception and check-out, maintaining inventory, stocking medical and other supplies, performing quality assurance and keeping the office and reception area clean and orderly.
This position will require evening hours and occasional travel between LCH locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish required
- Graduate of an accredited Dental Assisting program
- Radiography/X-Ray certification required
- Holds current, or eligible for, Dental Assistant licensing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Employer paid basic Life/AD&D/LTD insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
COVID-19 Vaccination required
LCH is a culturally competent, bilingual, bicultural agency. Qualified members of the community are encouraged to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
LCH Health and Community Services (LCH) is a Federally Qualified Health Center and Patient-Centered Medical Home in southern Chester County, Pennsylvania. LCH’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of people and communities by providing high quality healthcare, resources, and social services. LCH offers a comprehensive scope of healthcare, social services, outreach, and education programs to low-income, underserved families living and working in Southern Chester County.