Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team based care is the provision of patient-centered comprehensive healthcare by a core interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, including the Provider, Registered Nurse, Medical Assistants, Patient Service Representatives, and ancillary services. Team based care for the Registered Nurse includes motivational interviewing, healthcare coaching, chronic disease and population health management, and management and supervision of unlicensed staff.
- Position may be based out of any of LCH's three locations. Travel between locations is required.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Holds current, or eligible of, RN license in the Commonwealth of PA
- Holds current CPR certification
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription insurance
- Employer paid basic life/LTD insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Reimbursement accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
LCH is a culturally competent, bilingual, bicultural agency. Qualified members of the community are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)