This position will provide care at all LCH sites - Kennett Square, West Grove, and Oxford, PA. Travel between locations will be required.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a master’s degree in Advance Practice Nursing
- Holds current or eligible for RN, CRNP licenses in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Credentialed or eligible for credentialing under Medicare, Medicaid and other commercial insurance
- Eligible for prescriptive privileges in Pennsylvania
- Holds Current CPR certification
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance/LTD
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
- CME time and allowance
- License and Malpractice Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)