The Behavioral Health Consultant at LCH provides counseling and intervention services to help clients reach their full human potential. Duties include assisting clients to remove barriers to health and wellness. The Behavioral Health Consultant will collaborate with members of the health care team, the community service team, and the client/family to assure clients’ psychosocial needs are addressed.
This position will help LCH to implement a comprehensive school-based mental health program based on best practices for a local area school district, a public school district with over 3,000 enrolled children in grades K-12 by serving as a Behavioral Health Consultant onsite in the school district. The goal of the program is to create a healthier environment by establishing a new school-based mental health program where students K-12 can access mental health care in a safe, culturally welcoming, and convenient location.
- Master’s degree in social work, or related field required, with a minimum of two years clinical experience preferred
- Current Pennsylvania Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Experience with Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Behavioral Activation, and other short-term treatment approaches preferred
- Community-based experience preferred
- Computer proficiency; experience with Excel, Word, EMR preferred
- Bilingual: proficiency in English and Spanish preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life/LTD and AD&D
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
LCH Health and Community Services (LCH) is a Federally Qualified Health Center and Patient-Centered Medical Home in southern Chester County, Pennsylvania. LCH’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of people and communities by providing high quality healthcare, resources, and social services. LCH offers a comprehensive scope of healthcare, social services, outreach, and education programs to low-income, underserved families living and working in Southern Chester County.